Drivers CSD


Driver License Information

Substitute Bus Drivers Needed. The Whitesboro Central School District has the following employment opportunity: Substitute Bus Driver. For more information, click here. Bus Driver Union Endicott CSD Endicott, NY 3 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. See who Union Endicott CSD has hired for this role. Apply on company website Save. Home of the Warriors. CONTACT US: Salamanca City Central School District 50 Iroquois Drive Salamanca, New York 14779 Phone #: 716-945-2400 Fax #: 716-945-3964 [email protected]

Permanent plastic driver licenses and state IDs arrive in a plain white envelope. Avoid mistaking the envelope for junk mail and throwing away your permanent plastic license or state ID. If your permanent card does not arrive after seven weeks, call: (808) 768-9128.

Those driving any type of motorized vehicle are required to be tested and licensed. The following information will assist you in applying and qualifying for a Hawaii Driver License, or for receiving an Instruction Permit for such vehicles as passenger cars, motorcycles and mopeds.
Hawaii driver licenses issued to applicants 25 through 71 years old shall expire on the first birthday eight years from the date of issuance. Those under the age of 25 shall be issued a four-year license, except for provisional licenses that expire on the applicant's 19th birthday.
As of March 5, 2012, proof of 'legal presence' is required for driver licenses and learner's permits. Click here for a full list of the Legal Presence Act requirements and frequently asked questions. For assistance with identifying acceptable supporting documents required to obtain a driver license, please consult our interactive Document Guide. If you require additional information concerning driver’s license requirements, please call 768-9100.

An expired driver license is not a valid license to legally drive. Active-duty military personnel and their dependents, whose driver license expired while they were deployed out of the country, have the benefit of having their driver license valid for 90 days after they return to the United States
Important Reminders

Drivers csa reportDriver csdevicecontrol

Drivers Csa Report

  • The vehicle you intend to drive must have current license plates and registration card.
  • The vehicle you intend to drive must have a current safety check.
  • Your Hawaii motor vehicle insurance card must be current and valid. The name of the insured must be the same as the registered owner of the vehicle.
  • You must have all key personal documents available when reporting for a driver license. (These include documents such as social security card, passport, and proof of residence.) A photo ID is also required when applying for services. Acceptable documents may be found at Driver License Requirements. For assistance with identifying acceptable supporting documents required to obtain a driver license, please consult our interactive Document Guide.
  • To prepare for your driver license test, you should study the Hawaii Driver's Manual prior to taking the driving test and you should become familiar with local traffic laws and the rules of the road. Manuals are available at local bookstores and State libraries. An online copy is available via the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation, accessible by clicking here.
  • If you are under treatment for alcohol or substance abuse, you are required to have a medical clearance to obtain a driver license.
  • If you have a medical condition which may affect your fitness to drive safely, you are required to submit a Medical Report for review by the Medical Advisory Board. The Medical Report form is available at all Driver License locations, Satellite City Halls and at https://www.honolulu.gov/rep/site/csd/onlineforms/csd-medical-report-form-fillable.pdf
  • If you are unable to read and/or write and understand the English language, provisions can be made for an oral examination (restrictions may apply).
  • You must have an Instruction Permit before you can apply for a Road Test.
  • If you are required to perform a road test, you may request a Road Test at the time of issuance of the Instruction Permit, or in person at any location for an appointment.
  • If you are 15 ½ through 17 years of age and issued an Instruction Permit, you must hold the permit for a period of no fewer than 180 days. Also, you must be 16 through 17 years of age before being eligible to take the Road Test.
  • For Class 4 (non-CDL) applicants, a medical examination long form (DOT 4-766) may be required if the Division of Motor Vehicles does not have a valid form on file at the time of license renewal or replacement