- Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd Ltd
- Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd Sdn Bhd
- Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd
- Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd Share Price
- Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd Inc
- IDMS Technologies Sdn Bhd is a document technology company founded in 2012, broadest range of document technology hardware, software, office supplies and support services. We serve a wide range of SHARP and FUJI XEROX Digital Multifunctional System office solutions for Monochrome and Color Multifunction product (MFPs), Network Print, Network.
- Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Likom Technology) received OHSAS 18001: 1999 Certification by SIRIM QAS. Launching of Sabah Forest Industries' arboretum at Mendulong nursery for cultivating its planted tree species.
- Our Group held the Annual General Meetings (AGMs) for its listed and non-listed companies virtually at Level 16, Lion Office Tower on 23 November 2020 to 25 November 2020.
- On 23 October 2020, Lion-Parkson Foundation donated RM31,000 whilst Chairman, Puan Sri Chelsia Cheng and friends contributed RM15,000 to Sabah COVID-19 Fund for the purchase of 2 High Flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC) worth RM46,000.
- Parkson Malaysia partnered with BIG Loyalty for a points conversion programme on BIG Loyalty’s instant points exchange platform, BIG Xchange, giving members more freedom to choose how they use their loyalty points.
- OUTPOZT, a concept store carrying popular fast fashion brands namely SPAO, 7DAYZ and multi-brands beauty store, PLAY UP was opened at Mid Valley Megamall on 11 September 2020.
- Lion-Parkson Foundation awarded scholarships to 12 students based on their academic performance, extra-curricular activities and leadership qualities on 30 September 2020.
- Parkson Corporation completed the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy (ABC Policy) training for its employees throughout the month of August 2020 via Zoom.
- Parkson Elite 1 Utama unveiled its newly revamped Ground Floor featuring Cosmetics & Fragrance, Ladies Fashion, Ladies Shoes & Bags, Ladies Accessories, Watches and Intimate departments on 7 July 2020.
- Lion-Parkson Foundation presented Hari Raya contribution amounting to RM12,300 to 50 single mothers registered with the Social Welfare Department on 11 June 2020.
- Lion-Parkson Foundation (LPF) and LPF Chairman, Puan Sri Chelsia and friends contributed a total of RM60,000 to Malaysian Red Crescent Selangor State in support of the assistance work extended by MRCSS to hospitals, clinics and the underprivileged to help overcome the Covid-19 pandemic, on 15 May 2020.
- Parkson China donated RMB 2 million (approximately RM1.209 million) to Shanghai Charity Foundation for its Covid-19 Anti-Epidemic Fund on 26 March 2020.
- Parkson Credit inks agreement with HSBC to raise RM150 million to accelerate business expansion on 13 March 2020.
- Lion-Parkson Foundation donated one unit of dialysis machine worth of RM35,600 to Pusat Dialisis NKF-Nanyang in Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.
- Senior Managers Meeting for the Group’s business operations including Head Office functions and Parkson Group was held at Lion Office Tower on 13 January and 14 January 2020 respectively.
Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd Ltd
Since 2004, SLF Technology has provided countless businesses with cutting edge Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) system, part of it being Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) products. In year 2013, we took a step forward to become a private limited company to serve you better, we are now SLF Technology Sdn. BENGALURU (Jan 5): McLaren driver Lando Norris has tested positive for Covid-19 and is now self-isolating, his Formula One team said on Tuesday.McLaren said in a statement that Norris had returned a positive result on Monday in Dubai, where he is on a holiday, before the team's training camp.Norris, 21, said that he took a Covid-19 test, after losing his sense of taste and smell.' Recent update See all. In 2015, if you are moving forward to expand your sales or after sales services in Asia Pacific region, but yet to confirm the best strategies, please contact [email protected]
F & B
Code Soft Technology Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Code Soft Group in Malaysia. Code Soft is a leading AIDC (automatic identification and data collection) and POS (Point-of-Sale) solution provider.
We grew with a strong R&D background and the whole team is committed to stay at the leading edge of the Auto-ID and POS technology sphere.
Task easier, faster and more intuitive with our product
Our scanning technology improves overall productivity and maximizes supply chain efficiency.VIEW COLLECTION
Our scanning technology transforms the customer experience, improves overall productivity and maximizes supply chain efficiency.
Handle complex job of accepting and processing your customer’s payment.VIEW COLLECTION
Handle complex job of accepting and processing your customer’s payment.
Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd Sdn Bhd
POS Receipt Printer
Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd
Best-selling POS receipt printers lead the industry in easy-to-use features, fast printing speeds and superior reliability.
Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd Share Price
Mobile computers that are as dependable, lightweight, portable, flexible and fast as they are.
Drivers Ceemax Technology Sdn Bhd Inc
Important item to support or enhance your product purchase and customer experienced.