- Brainboxes US-159 is fully compliant with IEC 61000-4-2, meaning your equipment is immune to electrostatic discharge up to 8kV of contact discharge or 15kV of air discharge. We provide our own software drivers - eliminating many common problems with USB to Serial - giving you have a reliable, stable, native com port solution.
- Ethernet to serial device server provides access to one RS232 serial port. Up to 230,400 data transfer rates, coupled with 1 Mbps line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Brainboxes' ES range provides a simple, instant cable replacement providing network integration.
- Brainboxes 4 Port RS232 Ethernet to Serial Adapter - ES-701 Ethernet to Serial device server providing access to four RS232 serial port. Data transfer rates up to 1,000,000 baud rates (1 MegaBaud), coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Baud rates can be standard values such as 9,600, 115,200, 230,000, 921,600 or user definable non standard values.Our ES.
- Brainboxes Device Server - 8 Ports - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, RS-232 (ES-279) Brand: Brainboxes. StarTech.com 1 Port RS232 to Ethernet IP Converter / Device Server - Aluminum - Serial over IP Device Server - Serial to IP Converter (NETRS2321P),Black. Coupled with 1 Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. The ES range provides.
Operating System Support of this Driver
+44(0) 151 220 2500 [email protected] www.brainboxes.com ES-246 ETHERNET TO SERIAL DEVICE SERVER Ethernet 1xRS232 ConneCt, Configure, Control your serial deviCes Description Ethernet to Serial device server providing access to one RS232 serial port. Up to 230,400 data transfer rates, coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising.
The Boost.Software driver is for use with the USB to Serial (US) product range and also the ExpressCard product range, which has a product code of 'VX'. This driver is intended for use on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 64 & 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8.1 64 & 32-bit
- Windows 8 64 & 32-bit
- Windows Server 2008 64 & 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64 & 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003 64 & 32-bit
- Windows XP 64 & 32-bit
- Ensure your USB or Expresscard device is unplugged from your PC or laptop.
- Click the download link below and the driver files will start downloading automatically.
- Unzip the downloaded driver folder and locate the 'setup.exe' file.
- Run the 'setup.exe' file and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- Insert your US or VX product.
- Pop up balloons will appear as the device is recognised by the preinstalled drivers.
- Once installation is complete, your device will now be ready to use.