|System Vendor||System Model||Operating System||Graphics Card||SOLIDWORKS Version Sort ascending||Recommended Driver||Test Note|
|HP||HP ZBook Fury 17 G7 Mobile Workstation||Windows 10||Quadro RTX4000||2021||R450|
|Lenovo||ThinkStation P340 SFF||Windows 10||Quadro P1000||2021||R460|
|HP||HP ZBook Fury 15 G7 Mobile Workstation||Windows 10||Quadro T2000||2021||R450|
|Dell||Precision 7550||Windows 10||Quadro RTX3000||2021||R450|
|HP||HP ZBook Fury 17 G7 Mobile Workstation||Windows 10||Quadro RTX3000||2021||R450|
|Lenovo||ThinkPad P15 G1||Windows 10||Quadro T2000||2021||R450|
|HP||HP ZBook Fury 17 G7 Mobile Workstation||Windows 10||Quadro RTX5000||2021||R450|
|HP||HP ZBook Fury 17 G7 Mobile Workstation||Windows 10||Quadro T1000||2021||R450|
|Dell||Precision 5750||Windows 10||Quadro RTX3000||2021||R450|
|Lenovo||ThinkPad P17 G1||Windows 10||Quadro T1000||2021||R450|
|Dell||Precision 3550||Windows 10||Quadro P520||2021||R450|
|HP||HP ZBook Fury 17 G7 Mobile Workstation||Windows 10||Quadro T2000||2021||R450|
|Dell||Precision 7750||Windows 10||Quadro RTX3000||2021||R450|
|Lenovo||ThinkPad P17 G1||Windows 10||Quadro T2000||2021||R450|
|Dell||Precision 3551||Windows 10||Quadro P620||2021||R450|
Customer Satisfaction Is A Priority For Toshiba. Toshiba offers a very wide range of products in diverse industries in the United States. For each of our businesses, we consider customer support, satisfaction and feedback an essential element of our overall marketing effort. ASUS Support Center helps you to downloads Drivers, Manuals, Firmware, Software; find FAQ and Troubleshooting. Workstation Computers Purpose-Built for Your Software. BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstation computers, rendering systems, and servers purpose-built for engineering, product design, architecture, media & entertainment, data science, and more. High-performance, purpose-built BOXX high end workstations and rackmount systems accelerate professional 3D CAD, animation, VFX, data science, and other applications. BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance computer workstations, rendering systems, and servers purpose-built for engineering, product design, architecture, media.
The problem of Headphones not working in Windows 10 is usually experienced following a Windows update. You will find below some of the methods to fix the issue of Headphones not working in Windows 10.
Headphones Not Working in Windows 10
In case Headphones are not working on your computer, take a look at the bottom right corner of your screen and see if the Speaker shaped Sound Icon is visible in the taskbar (Near Notification area).
In case the speaker shaped Sound icon is missing from the taskbar, you can follow the steps provided in this guide : How to Restore Missing Volume Icon in Windows 10 Taskbar.
In case the Sound Icon is visible and you still cannot hear any sound coming out of the Headphone Jack, you can try out methods as provided below to fix the problem of Headphones not working in Windows 10.
1. Update Audio/Sound Drivers
Follow the steps below to Update the Audio or Sound Drivers on your Windows 10 computer.
1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Device Manager option in WinX menu.
2. On Device Manager screen, expand the entry for Sound, Video and Game Controllers.
3. Next, right-click on High Definition Audio Device and click on Update Driver option.
4. On the next screen, click on Search Automatically For Driver Software option.
5. Wait for Windows 10 to search for Updated Driver and Install it on your computer (in case an updated driver is available).
Drivers Boxx Laptops & Desktops
2. Use the Sound Troubleshooter
Boxx Laptop Camera Driver
Follow the steps below to use the built-in Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10 to find and fix the problem Headphones not working on your computer.
1. Click on the Start button and click on the Settings Icon.
2. On the Settings screen, click on Update & Security Icon.
3. On the next screen, click on Troubleshoot in the left pane. In the right-pane, click on Playing Audio and then click on Run the Troubleshooter option.
4. Next, follow the on screen instructions as Audio Troubleshooter tries to diagnose and fix sound problems on your computer. In this case we clicked on Play Test Sounds option.
5. On the next screen, click on the option that appears to be true in your case. In our case, there was no sound coming from the Headphones and we clicked on Try again using Microsoft HD Audio Driver.
Boxx Laptop Reviews
6. Finally, Windows found a problem with Audio Driver and Fixed the issue.
Note: You can also access the Sound Troubleshooter by right-clicking on Sound Icon in the Taskbar of your computer and then click on Troubleshoot Sound Problems option in the menu that appears.
3. Restart Windows Audio Service
1. Right click on the Start button and click on the Run option in WinX menu.
2. In the Run Command box, type services.msc and click on the OK button
3. On the Services screen, right-click on Windows Audio and click on the Start option, in case you find that Windows Audio Service is not running.
4. Wait for the Process to be completed
5. Restart your Computer and see if the Headphone is now working on your computer.