Novomatic Gaming Industries GmbH manufactures gambling machines. The Company designs and produces slot machines, video slots, video pokers, video lottery terminals, limited stakes gaming products.
- Drivers Austrian Gaming Industries Llc
- Drivers Austrian Gaming Industries List
- Drivers Austrian Gaming Industries Gmbh
Austrian Gaming Industries G.M.B.H. (AGI) AGI is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of advanced gaming systems technology. One of our primary strengths is the great diversity of products and business lines. We develop innovative gaming concepts and niche products that have increased entertainment value and earnings potential. Shipments available for Austrian Gaming Industries GmbH, updated weekly since 2007. Date Supplier Customer Details 43 more fields 2016-02-28 Austrian Gaming Industries GmbH Novomatic Americas Sales Llc 39 PIECES CONSISTING OF 39 COLLI GAMING MACHINES FV640A190C NOVOLINE INTERACTIVE SW. Adoption of Gaming Platforms, such as E-sports, drives the market. ESports are witnessing substantial market demand in the current market scenario, and are thus driving the overall gaming industry across the globe. Riot Games with League of Legends and DotA 2 are two of the notable examples of influential actors in the eSports business.
Video games have taken the world by storm. A once fledgling industry consisting of visionaries living in their tiny offices and sleeping on floors now casts its shadow over the entire entertainment landscape.
This may have come as a shock to some. But to others all the signs throughout the years pointed to a massive shift in consumer behavior.
Today, the TV and Hollywood industries are struggling to stay relevant, while video game industry statistics show nothing but continued growth and expansion.
Key Statistics on Video Gaming Industry – Editor’s Choice
• More than 57% of all game developers reside in the US.
• Revenue from Free to Play games amounts to over 85% of all game revenue.
• Global Esports industry is growing at the rate of 30% year-over-year.
• There are over 2.2 billion mobile gamers.
• Over 66% of console gamers prefer physical discs to digital download games.
General Video Gaming Industry Statistics
The video game industry is constantly evolving and inspiring innovation. From simple one-time purchases and single player experiences to full-priced and free-to-play games, the gaming industry has been completely reshaped throughout the last decade.
1. The latest video game industry statistics show that almost 50% of developers believe that the entire industry should unionize.
(Game Developers Conference)
2. The video gaming market is dominated by Valve’s Steam platform and over 47% of game publishers sell their products on its storefront.
(Game Developers Conference)
3. According to the most recent video games sales statistics from ESA, almost 50% of gamers have made a microtransaction in the past year.
(The Entertainment Software Association)
4. Youtube videos are the most influential factor on game purchase decisions followed by user reviews from communities or digital storefronts.
(The Entertainment Software Association)
5. Video game industry analysis from 2019 showed that over 57% of all game developers reside in the US.
(Game Developers Conference)
6. Some 67% of video game executives believe that the number of mergers and acquisitions within the industry will increase.
7. 23% of executives say that the use of blockchain technology will make the video game market more secure.
8. More than 85% of total video industry revenue comes from free-to-play games.
9. According to new gaming industry statistics from Copia Institute, Twitch is responsible for 31% of revenue from all gaming video content.
10. Steam statistics show that the platform now has well over 30,000 games in its library, dominating the video gaming market share.
To most people, the idea of a career in gaming has long sounded like nothing more than a childish fantasy. However, a growing number of gamers are turning virtual fun into fortunes.
Some of the most successful ones have even acquired celebrity status, especially in Asia. Video game popularity has soared to unprecedented heights and major Esports events are drawing far larger audiences than NBA finals and other big sports events, while the money from sponsors and advertising keeps rolling in.
11. Professional Dota 2 player N0tail is the top prize-winning Esports talent with $6.89 million amassed throughout his career.
12. The global Esports industry is growing at a rate of 30% year-over-year.
13. Data from online gaming statistics indicates that gamers will gamble $23.5 billion on Esports in 2020.
(University Professional and Continuing Education Association)
14. Dota 2 holds the record for the highest prize pool in Esports history, with $34.3 million awarded to players competing at the International 9 in 2019.
15. Statistics on video games show that the Esports audience grew to 453.8 million in 2019, representing a 15% year-on-year growth.
PC Gaming Statistics
PCs are jokingly referred to as the “master race”. The term refers to the supposed superiority of the PC platform in the world of gaming.
And although nothing can match PCs in pure power, consoles have steadily and slowly eroded the dominance of this once undisputed force.
Drivers Austrian Gaming Industries Llc
16. The PC gaming market is set to be worth $45.5 billion in 2021.
17. Statistics on gaming on PCs tell us that some 48% of all owners use the device to play video games.
18. The free-to-play PC game market revenue worldwide rose to $21.3 billion in 2019.
19. Razer leads the industry with 12.83% of the total PC gaming market share for peripherals.
20. Some 66% of all game studios are currently creating games for the PC platform.
(Game Developers Conference)
VR/AR Industry Statistics
Virtual and augmented reality are gaming’s next frontier. The level of immersion and the pure sense of awe can’t be matched by any other gaming platform.
That’s why many believe that these systems are certain to depose all others in the near future.
21. According to the latest virtual reality statistics, North America leads the world with an 8% VR adoption rate.
22. The global VR gaming and entertainment market size is exhibiting a 40.1% compound annual growth rate.
(Fortune Business Insights)
23. 70% of industry experts said they anticipate the AR market to surpass the VR market in revenue.
(Perkins Coie, XR Association)
24. VR statistics indicate that shipments of PC and all-in-one virtual reality headsets are projected to reach 62 million units by 2025.
25. 79% of Americans who experienced AR used it to play video games.
Mobile Video Game Statistics
The way mobile games exploded onto the scene is unlike anything we’ve seen so far. Smartphones are now so powerful and universally used that mobile gaming is becoming the central focus of the biggest AAA gaming companies.
26. The mobile game industry is growing at a year-on-year rate of 25.5%.
27. Mobile games reached a 60% market share in gaming consumer spending in 2019.
28. Some 50% of all mobile users open at least one gaming app during the week.
29. Gaming facts from 2020 show that there are more than 2.2 billion mobile gamers worldwide.
30. The App Store generated $14.6 billion from mobile video game sales in Q1 2019.
Console Video Game Statistics
In the past two decades, the video gaming console market has been defined by an ongoing power struggle between three major companies: Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft.
From one generation of hardware to another, these giants battled for every single percentage point of the video game market share. But it has never been less obvious who the frontrunner is.
This is due to the shift in focus towards paid subscription models similar to Netflix rather than on pure console sales.
31. According to the newest data on video game trends, two thirds of console gamers prefer the physical game format to digital.
32. Sony’s Playstation leads the console sales of the 8th generation, selling 2.5 times as many consoles as Microsoft’s Xbox.
33. Console video game industry market statistics are pointing to a 13.4% revenue growth year-on-year.
34. Nearly a quarter of the game developers selling their products on Switch said they saw better sales compared to other platforms.
(Game Developers Conference)
35. Video game industry growth is increasingly dependent on the paid subscription model with more than 36.4 million monthly Playstation Plus subscribers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the video game industry bigger than Hollywood?
Very much so. Video game sales statistics show that gaming industry revenue dwarfs all other entertainment industries combined.
For instance, the global box office revenue in 2018 amounted to $41.7 billion, while the gaming market generated $151.2 billion.
2. How old is the average gamer?
People have been enjoying games all over the world for quite some time. Video game player statistics reveal that a significant percentage continue to enjoy them well into adulthood.
The average age of a gamer is now 35, with almost 75% of all gamers being 18 years or older.
3. Are video games profitable?
While video game industry growth statistics point to record breaking revenues, the reality is that only a fifth of all game titles achieve profitability, and less than 5% of all games that go into production turn a profit.
4. What percent of gamers are female?
Video games demographics have long painted a picture of a strictly male-dominated hobby. But the percentage of female gamers has risen steadily throughout the years.
In 2006, females accounted for 38% of all gamers. That figure is now rising above 46% and shrinking the gender gap.
5. How many gamers are there in the world?
The number of people playing video games rose from 1.84 billion in 2014 to well over 2.5 billion in 2020.
If the current projections and video game industry statistics are accurate, that number will grow by an additional 200 million people by the end of 2021.
Drivers Austrian Gaming Industries List
Dublin, April 17, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The 'Esports Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study considers the present scenario of the esports market and its market dynamics for the period 2019-2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent companies operating in the market.
Electronic sports is an emerging vertical of the gaming space; however, it should not be combined with virtual sports or fantasy sports. It is defined as multiplayer video gaming, played by professional gamers at a competitive level. Technological innovations in the gaming industry is a key growth driver. Advances such as facial recognition, sound recognition, gesture control, graphics, virtual reality (VR), and augmented reality (AR) have completely changed video games and have encouraged gamers to play such games.
As technology advances, the thrill of playing games has also increased with a more visual stimulus, creativity, and satisfaction. AR and VR have revolutionized the esports industry. AR provides the audience with a mesmerizing stadium experience of leagues and competitions. With the use of these technologies, participants can enjoy the enhanced experience as they are physically active and involved in the game. VR is expected to be undoubtedly a strong drive for competitive experiences as the technology and software continue to upgrade. Currently, there are a few active competitive leagues that use VR. Therefore, developers are now focusing on AR/VR technology to differentiate games in the market.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the e-sports market during the forecast period:
- Technological Innovations in the Gaming Industry
- Increase in Internet Penetration
- Role of Association and Government Involvement
- Increased Awareness of Esports
e-Sports Market: Segmentation
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by revenue, games, e-platform, and geography.
The esports market has shown tremendous growth in terms of revenue and viewership in the last few years. In 2019, out of the total esports revenue of $1.1 billion, sponsorships contributed $667 million in revenue, which was the highest. With player wages rising, the introduction of new sponsors and sponsorship sectors is critical for the future commercial success of electronic sports. Although it's still in its infancy stage and has an irregular events season structure, sponsorship provides a platform for brands to create their events and become rights holders.
The revenue from the media right segment is expected to double by 2024. The segment is likely to become the largest source of esports revenue as massive audiences, and associated advertisement revenue from established online video platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, Douyu, and Huya will support the growth of media rights fees paid to top publishers.
Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games have become incredibly popular among video gamers in recent years. MOBAs are witnessing continuous growth in emerging markets, especially in Latin America. Latin America is in the perfect position for a major upswing when it comes to esports. The region has 45 million viewers, with profits soaring close to $12 million in 2019. Mexico was the second country that generated more audiences in the region after Brazil. While the MOBA segment in Latin America is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 20% during the forecast period, the PC and console segments are projected to observe grow rates of over 20% each for the same period.
First person shooter (FPS) games are one of the most popular genres. They have been around for decades. These games offer intense action and are simple to understand and pick up compared to RTS and MOBA games. They have been at the forefront of professional gaming, and they continue to play a big role in the esports industry. The popularity of watching videogame played on YouTube, and Twitch has shown that most videogames are appealing for audience experience.
Personal computers are currently the leading platform in esports. PC gaming is fast becoming a favorite choice among gaming enthusiasts, and this shift can be attributed to factors such as the young population, quality of gameplay, affordability, availability of top-end hardware and software, and improved internet bandwidth. With more than 60% of the people below 35 years of age, India has the largest potential market for the gaming segment. The increasing popularity and the acceptance of competitive gaming have attracted hardcore PC users, with many wanting to build their systems.
Market Segmentation by
- Game Publisher Fee
- Merchandize & Tickets
- Media Rights
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)
- Player vs. Player (PvP)
- First Person Shooters (FPS)
- Real Time Strategy (RTS)
- Salons & Spas
Drivers Austrian Gaming Industries Gmbh
- PC-based Esports
- Consoles-based Esports
- Mobile & Tablets
Insights by Geography
Countries such as the US, China, and South Korea have been showing impressive growth in the development of esports games, the number of players, audience, and infrastructure. In recent years many arenas have been built across the globe, with well-designed sitting arrangements, and the arenas are well equipped with gaming equipment, lighting, screens, and supporting equipment. China's esports industry has the world's largest number of gamers.
Over 600 million people play games on phones, computers, or game consoles. However, the US remains the most important esports market with large average spending per customer, high gaming penetration, and young and responsive demographics. The growth in the US is still strong, with respect to the increasing viewership and audience figures. In recent years, the APAC esports market has emerged as the most potential market with the growing number of gamers as well as tournaments. Besides, several developing countries in Asia have emerged as a lucrative esports market, including the Philippines, India, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Vietnam.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
Insights by Vendors
Esports is a booming global industry, where skilled video gamers play competitively. As baseball, basketball, and football are competitive, esports encompasses competition across a variety of video games. This industry includes traditional sports-related games such as NBA2K and FIFA and notably games such as League of Legends, Counter-Strike, and Dota. Valve, Activision, Riot Games, and EA have, for many years, brought to gamers some of the most detailed, deep, and competitive multiplayer games. These publishers set the standard and create experiences that are brimming with competitiveness. Blizzard is well experienced in the world of professional gaming. The games such as Starcraft, Warcraft, and now Overwatch makes for some of the entertainment, popular, and lucrative pro-gaming scenes.
- Activision Blizzard
- Electronic Arts
- Modern Times Group (MTG)
- Take-Two Interactive Software
- Valve Corporation
Other Prominent Vendors
- Hi-Rez Studios
- Epic Games
- Torque Esports
- Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Zeni Max
- Super Evil Megacorp
- Inno Games
- Deep Silver
- Konami Holdings Corporation
- Rovio Entertainment
- Wargaming Group Limited
- Neowiz Games
- Microsoft Studios
- Bethesda Softworks
- Aksys Games
Key Market Insights
- Analysis of the esports market provides sizing and growth opportunities for the period 2020-2025.
- Provides comprehensive insights on the latest industry trends, forecast, and growth drivers in the market.
- Includes a detailed analysis of growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
- Delivers a complete overview of segments and the regional outlook of the market.
- Offers an exhaustive summary of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and key strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q0h9i8
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.