Want to update your Acer drivers in your computer? You’ve come to the right place! This post will show you how to update Acer drivers for Windows 10.
Try these methods
Download Acer support drivers by identifying your device first by entering your device serial number, SNID, or model number. Download Acer Support Drivers and Manuals in Products in Support in Press.
- Download Acer Firmware drivers, firmware, bios, tools, utilities.
- Acer Wifi Driver For Windows 10 free download - Acer Crystal Eye Webcam Driver for Aspire, Facebook for Windows 10, PDF Reader for Windows 10, and many more programs.
- Download Acer laptop and netbook drivers or install DriverPack Solution for automatic driver update.
- Install Acer Aspire one laptop drivers for Windows 7 x64, or download DriverPack Solution software for automatic drivers intallation and update.
- Update your Acer drivers automatically (Recommended)
Method 1: Update Acer drivers manually
To manually update your Acer drivers, you’ll need to go to the manufacturer’s website for your device, then download the install it into your computer. Acer also provides drivers for some devices in Acer computers.
So here we take Acer device drivers as an example to show how to update drivers for Acer computers manually:
- Go to Acer Support page. Be sure to choose your country or region.
- Enter your serial or SNID number or model number to search, or you can search your product by the product category.
- Find your product and go to your product page.
- Click Drivers, select the appropriate operatingsystem, then click the latest driver to download.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish it.
If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There is something else you can try.
Method 2: Update Acer drivers automatically
If you don’t have time or patience to manually update your Acer drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Downloadand install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- You can upgrade to thePro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALLthe drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
- Restart your computer to take effect.
That’s it – two easy methods to manually or automatically update your Acer drivers in Windows 10. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see what more we can do.
17 drivers total Last updated: Jan 14th 2014, 08:00 GMT RSS Feed
Actiontec MWTV200T Wireless Transmitter Firmware 22.214.171.1241,259
Acer Iconia W500 Tablet Firmware 1007.2005712
Acer Iconia W500P Tablet Firmware 1007.2005298
Acer Aspire 5600U Touch Firmware Update 126.96.36.199 for Windows 8 x64734
Acer CR W5224P rev 2.0 firmware 1.012,090