Creative Labs is a Singaporean company that exists since 1981. They are mostly known for their PC sound card product family called 'Sound Blaster', which was the de facto standard in PC audio from its first release in 1989 until the introduction of Windows 95 and the DirectX API.
I recently wrote an article on how to setup a NAS using the open source FreeNAS software.One of the many features of FreeNAS is the ability to setup an iSCSI drive. ISCSI stands for Internet SCSI and allows client machines to send SCSI commands to remote storage servers such as FreeNAS. Creative Labs is a Singaporean company that exists since 1981. They are mostly known for their PC sound card product family called 'Sound Blaster', which was the de facto standard in PC audio from its first release in 1989 until the introduction of Windows 95 and the DirectX API.
- 12Devices produced by this company
Game Blaster/Creative Music System
The Sound Blaster 16 is a series of sound cards by Creative Technology. They are add-on boards for PCs with an ISA or PCI slot. Sound Blaster 16 (CT2230). Drivers Scsi free download - CopyTrans Drivers Installer, Adaptec ASPI Drivers, Microsoft DirectX Drivers (Windows 95), and many more programs.
Sound Blaster 1.0
Sound Blaster 1.5
Scsi Controller Driver
Sound Blaster 2.0
Sound Blaster Pro 1.0
- CT1330, Panasonic/Matsushita
Sound Blaster Pro 2.0
- CT1600, Panasonic/Matsushita
- CT1610, SCSI
- CT1680, LMSI
- CT1690, Sony
- CT2600, Mitsumi
Sound Blaster 16
- CT12XX: CT1230, CT1231, CT1239, CT1290, CT1291, CT1299
- CT17XX: CT1730, CT1740, CT1749, CT1750, CT1759, CT1770, CT1779, CT1780, CT1789, CT1790, CT1799
- CT22XX: CT2230, CT2290
- CT27XX: CT2700, CT2740, CT2750, CT2770
- CT28XX: CT2830
- CT29XX: CT2910
Sound Blaster AWE32
- CT27XX: CT2760,
- CT36XX: CT3601, CT3602, CT3603, CT3607, CT3631, CT3630, CT3631, CT3632, CT3636, CT3360, CT3660, CT3661, CT3662, CT3665, CT3666, CT3680
- CT37XX: CT3780
- CT39XX: CT3900, CT3910, CT3919, CT3940, CT3960, CT3980, CT3990, CT3991, CT3999
- CT43XX: CT4331, CT4332
Sound Blaster 16 (Vibra)
- CT12XX: CT1260, CT1261, CT1262
- CT22XX: CT2260
- CT28XX: CT2800, CT2810, CT2860, CT2890
- CT29XX: CT2900, CT2940, CT2941, CT2942, CT2943, CT2945, CT2950, CT2960, CT2970, CT2970, CT2980, CT2990
- CT41XX: CT4100, CT4101, CT4102, CT4130, CT4131, CT4132, CT4150, CT4173, CT4180, CT4181, CT4182
Sound Blaster 32 (Vibra)
- CT3600: CT3600, CT3604, CT3605, CT3620, CT3630, CT3640, CT3670, CT3671, CT3672
- CT3900: CT3930, CT3991, CT3999
- CT4300: CT4330, CT4335, CT4335
Sound Blaster AWE64 (Vibra)
- CT4390 'Gold'
- CT4520 'Value'
- CT4540 'Gold'
- CT4600 'AWE64D'
Devices produced by this company
|Device||Model||Bus type||Bus width||8-bit ISA?||Max sample rate||Channels||FM synth||Factory RAM||Max RAM||CD||CD Audio||Aux In||TAD||MB_PRO?||SB Link?||SPDIF out?||-5VDC?|
|Creative Sound Blaster 2.0||CT1350B||ISA||8-bit||✓||45 kHz||1||OPL2||0 MB|
|Creative Sound Blaster Pro 2||CT1600||ISA||16-bit||✓||2||OPL3||0 MB||Matsushita MKE||SBCD||None||None||✕||✕||None||false|
|Creative Sound Blaster 16 ASP||CT1740||ISA||16-bit||2||OPL3||0 MB|
|Creative Sound Blaster 16 MCD (Panasonic)||CT2230||ISA||16-bit||2||OPL3||0 MB||Matsushita MKE||SBCD||None||None||✕||✕||None||false|
|Creative Sound Blaster 16 Value||CT2770||ISA||16-bit||2||OPL3||0 MB|
|Creative Sound Blaster 16 Value rev A||CT2770A||ISA||16-bit||2||OPL3||0 MB||Matsushita MKE||SBCD||None||None||✕||✕||None||false|
|Creative Sound Blaster 16 (C16F)||CT2940||ISA||16-bit||2||0 MB|
|Sound Blaster 16 (C16F) IDE||CT2940||ISA||16-bit||2||0 MB||SBCD|
|Creative Sound Blaster 16 Prelude||CT2960||ISA||16-bit||2||CQM||0 MB|
|Creative Sound Blaster 16 PnP||CT2980||ISA||16-bit||2||CQM||0 MB||IDE||SBCD|
|Creative Sound Blaster 32 PnP||CT3620||ISA||16-bit||2||CQM||28 MB|
|Creative Sound Blaster AWE32 PnP (IDE)||CT3670||ISA||16-bit||2||CQM||28 MB||IDE||SBCD|
|Creative Sound Blaster AWE32||CT3900||ISA||16-bit||2||28 MB|
|Creative Sound Blaster 16 WavEffects||CT4170||ISA||16-bit||2||CQM||0 MB||None||SBCD|
|Creative Vibra 16||CT4180||ISA||16-bit||2||CQM||0 MB|
|Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold||CT4390||ISA||16-bit||✕||44.1 kHz||2||CQM||4 MB||28 MB|
- Sound Blaster AWE32 & 64 Options, Nerdly Pleasures - info about AWE32/64 variants
- Sound Blaster ISA cards, Information and Troubleshooting, Creative Labs - technical info about many ISA cards
- List of Creative Sound Blaster products, Creative Labs - official list containing most but not all models
JMicron’s USB storage device controllers have enhanced data transmission performance by the USB Attached SCSI data transmission protocol (UASP), as well as an associated internal hardware accelerator that maximizes sequential and random data read/write rates. All USB storage device controllers are required to go through the USB compliance test before they are released to market to ensure full compatibility with prevailing USB hosts and SATA devices.
JMicron deliberately designs in ultra-fast read/write channels, highly efficient layout designs, and powerful cryptographic engines.
Our expertise in high-speed physical layer (PHY) of USB and SATA formats, as well as excellence in RAID hardware design enables JMicron to provide a wide selection of data storage controllers. By combining these controllers as building blocks, customers can not only configure their hard disk drives (HDDs), but solid state drives (SSDs) as well. External data storage devices can be used for redundant data storage, additioanl data storage, or convenient data retrieval from the field.
Our core technology of external storage devices
- USB Attached SCSI data transmission protocol (UASP): enhance the data transmission performance
- Hardware RAID engine design: optimize the scalability of data storage.
- Internal hardware accelerator: maximize the sequential and random data read/write rates.
- USB compliance test: ensure full compatibility with prevailing USB hosts and SATA devices.
Single Bay Controller
JMicron’s a series of single bay controllers for USB 2.0/ USB 3.0/ USB 3.1/ USB 3.2 host interfaces.
Creative Scsi & Raid Devices Driver Downloads
- External USB DAS
- USB-native HDDs
- USB enclosure
- Smart TV storage devices
- Gaming console storage devices
- Window-to-go applications
JMicron’s a series of dual-/ multi-bay bridge controllers for external multiple-bay HDDs, RAID, and SATA Port Multipliers and SATA Port Selectors.
- Personal Cloud Storage
- Hyper Backup
- Active Backup
- Cloud Station Backup
Solutions for External Storage
- USB 3.1 Gen2 to PCIe/NVMe Gen3x2
- Support TCG pass-through and TRIM command
- Comply with USB Mass Storage Class BOT and UASP
- USB 3.1 Gen2 to SATA 6Gbps
- Support external USB Type-C PD controller
- Support TRIM command for SSD and comply with BOT/UASP specification
- USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gbps
- Comply with UASP specification
- Provide a low power and high-performance solution for SSD/HDD/ODD
- USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gbps
- Support TCPC controller/ UASP/ BOT
- An integrated Type-C Multiplexer & Device CC control logic for Type-C storage solution
- USB 3.0 + eSATA 6Gbps to Dual SATA 6Gbps
- RAID 0 / 1 / JBOD