Oct 11, 2017 How to Fix this Driver problem? Let’s uninstall the Corsair Driver first, go to Device Manager and browse for the Corsair USBXp Driver. Right click on it and press uninstall, make sure to check Delete the driver software for this device. Once the driver is uninstalled. We need to uninstall the Corsair Link. To uninstall just search the. It was released after Windows 8.1, and it belongs to NT family. At the present, 27% of all devices worldwide operate on Windows 10 OS, and everyone could update their licensed copies of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 up to Windows 10 for free during the first 6 months of its existence. Nov 30, 2012 Hey, I've contacted Corsair about it, and they say it's a driver issue in Windows 8 and I need to contact my laptop manufacturer to get the latest drivers for it, however even though my manufactuer are at full steam advertising Windows 8 upgrades, they say they don't fully support it yet.
If this is your first time to install the latest driver of your Corsair CPU Cooler and have a problem detecting the device in your Corsair Link program. Well, you’re not alone! this problem is due to unsigned digital signature driver attached in the program. Most of these error are coming from the latest driver uploaded in their website. The defected driver was the version 126.96.36.199 and people who downloaded it has the same issue.
Usually, when you install this driver – it will pop up an error message:
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged. or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.
Download For Windows 10 Free
And when you tried to browse in the Device manager, under Universal Serial Bus controllers – the Corsair USBXp Driver has a yellow Warning sign.
Corsair Input Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 3 8 5
How to Fix this Driver problem?
- Let’s uninstall the Corsair Driver first, go to Device Manager and browse for the Corsair USBXp Driver. Right click on it and press uninstall, make sure to check Delete the driver software for this device.
- Once the driver is uninstalled. We need to uninstall the Corsair Link. To uninstall just search the program at Add or Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel.
- Now, go to http://www.corsair.com/en-us/downloads and download the Corsair Link version 188.8.131.52 driver or any version before 184.108.40.206.
- Then just install the old driver 220.127.116.11 and you’re good to go. After that you can also install the latest version 18.104.22.168 without problem.
This solution works on the following CPU cooler:
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2
- Corsair Hydro Series H110i
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i
- Hydro Series H90
- Hydro Series H80i v2
- Hydro Series H80i
- Hydro Series H5 SF
- Hydro Series H75
- Hydro Series H60
- Hydro Series H55
If you still have problem installing the driver or the device still didn’t appear in the Corsair Link, Let us know by leaving a comment down below and will try to fixed your problem!
Corsair Input Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Laptop
Should my new build automatically detect corsair link?
Download Windows 10
Corsair Input Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64
It should automatically install the driver once it is connected with your motherboard.