11/25/2021

At-sky Driver

© Provided by TEGNA Inc. Stay with 12 News and 12News.com for updates.

A man died after he was pinned between a loading dock and a tractor-trailer while working at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, officials said.

The Phoenix Police Department said 50-year-old Scott Morris died around 6 a.m. Wednesday after he was pinned between a loading dock and a tractor-trailer.

Reviews from skynet Worldwide Express employees about working as a Driver at skynet Worldwide Express. Learn about skynet Worldwide Express culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Drivers had to be rescued after their vehicles became stranded in two metres of snow in the north of Scotland. Cars got trapped overnight on the A835 between Ullapool and Garve, Highland Council.

Officers responded to a loading facility on Sky Harbor's property for an injured person.

He was pronounced dead on scene. The circumstances around Morris' death were not immediately known.

The 67-year-old driver of the tractor-trailer was evaluated for impairment. Impairment does not appear to be a factor.

Detectives and OSHA investigators are investigating.

Driver

This is a developing situation. Stay tuned to 12 News for the latest information.

RELATED:

French Formula 2 driver Anthoine Hubert has died following a crash at the Belgian Grand Prix, on the Spa-Francorchamps circuit.

At-sky Driver License Test

The 22-year-old was involved in a 160mph collision with Juan Manuel Correa during the second lap of a sprint race.

Correa is in a stable condition in hospital.

Sky Drivers Xp Free Download

Broadcasters cut away from the crash quickly, and no replays were shown, but footage emerged on social media that appeared to show Hubert slamming into the barriers on the far side of the track, before sliding across the circuit.

Hubert raced for the British-owned Arden team, run by Garry Horner.

Advertisement

Organisers have said the race, which Hubert was in, will now be cancelled.

A statement released by the sport's governing body, said: 'The Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) regrets to advise that a serious incident involving cars #12, #19 and #20 occurred at 17:07 on 31/08/19 as a part of the FIA Formula 2 Sprint Race at Spa-Francorchamps, round 17 of the season.

More from Belgium

'The scene was immediately attended by emergency and medical crews, and all drivers were taken to the medical centre.

'As a result of the incident, the FIA regrets to inform that the driver of car #19, Antoine Hubert (FRA), succumbed to his injuries, and passed away at 18:35.

'The driver of car #12, Juan-Manuel Correa (USA), is in a stable condition and is being treated at the CHU Liege hospital. More information on his condition will be provided when it becomes available.

'The driver of car #20 Giuliano Alesi (FRA) was checked and declared fit at the medical centre.

'The FIA is providing support to the event organisers and the relevant authorities, and has commenced an investigation into the incident.'

The entire Mercedes family sends its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Anthoine Hubert, and his Arden and Renault teams on this tragic day.

— Mercedes-AMG F1 (@MercedesAMGF1) August 31, 2019

At-sky Driver Licence

Racers and teams have been sharing tributes, with Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes team saying: 'The entire Mercedes family sends its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Anthoine Hubert, and his Arden and Renault teams on this tragic day.'

British driver Lando Norris, who made the step up from Formula 2 last year, simply tweeted: 'Rest in peace Anthoine.'

Hubert was the reigning Formula 3 champion, and had already won two races this season, lying eighth in the championship.

At-sky Driver Updater

I can not believe it. RIP my friend ❤ pic.twitter.com/vuiWBSMuPV

At-sky Driver Test

— George Russell (@GeorgeRussell63) August 31, 2019

Sky Driver For Windows 10

Can’t believe it, we had the same age, we started racing together and battled on track for years.
All my thoughts goes to his family. Repose en paix Anthoine pic.twitter.com/ud5U7k4UAQ

— Esteban Ocon (@OconEsteban) August 31, 2019

The Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix is set to go ahead as planned.

Spa-Francorchamps had been a historically notorious track in motor racing history with a string of fatalities during the 1960s and 1970s meaning the circuit was redeveloped.

In June 1960, two British drivers, Chris Bristow and Alan Stacey were killed on the track within 15 minutes of each other.