However, an attacker could connect an attacking device to a 1394 port, and then spoof an SBP-2 hardware ID. When Windows detects an SBP-2 hardware ID, it loads the SBP-2 driver (sbp2port.sys), and then instructs the driver to allow for the SBP-2 device to perform DMA. This enables an attacker to gain access to system memory and search for. ADM 1.2.1 WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTED AFTER OCTOBER 10 2018. THE NEW ADM 2.2.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE here ABAXIS DATA MANAGER SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD The Abaxis Data Manager is a Windows® application designed to save Abaxis Blood Chemistry Analyzer and Hematology Analyzer results as files on a Windows® PC. Using the Abaxis Data Manager application version 1.2.0 and up.
No. The analyser has a built-in sensor to determine the rotor expiration date. The analyser will cancel the run and display an error message.
My results have printed LIP, HEM or ICT instead of results, what does this mean?
The sample integrity is in question, the analyser has found the sample to contain high levels of either Lipaemia, Haemolysis or Icterus and is unable to give accurate results.
If a rotor was exposed to heat do I risk unreliable results as with other systems? Or if it’s run too cold?
Always store rotors in the appropriate conditions to help ensure accurate results. Rotors may tolerate brief exposure to heat or cold, but excessive exposure to extreme temperatures suppresses reporting of some results, since the VS2’s extensive built-in iQC mechanisms protect against reporting results for potentially compromised analytes.
What do the tilde (~ ~ ~) symbols in the results mean?
These symbols mean that the VS2’s iQC algorithm is functioning correctly and results for that particular chemistry analysis were suppressed. If the VS2 cannot assure reliable results because of sample quality, endogenous substances, or immeasurable analysis, the analyser suppresses the results rather than simply report unreliable numbers.
What happens if I run a rotor under the wrong species?
The analyser is specifically calibrated for different species. If a rotor is run under the wrong species bank, the results will be unusable, and the rotor must be run again under the correct species.
My VS2 is not running rotors and it keeps giving errors, what should I do?
Call Tech Support on 01904 488507. It is most likely that the errors are caused by sample related issues, if whole blood has been run, try plasma or serum. At Abaxis UK we operate a Rotor Credit system, we advise our customers to log all failures with us immediately in order to be eligible for a credit. Please ask for a credit sheet if you don’t already have one.
My analyser keeps giving me 404F – Temperature Errors – why?
It is likely that the air filter located on the back of the analyser needs a cleaning. We recommend that you do this every month to maintain a clean air flow. It is also wise to check the surrounding environment, other analysers or equipment might be giving off a lot of heat which the VS2 is inadvertently drawing in through the internal fan.Your Operator’s Manual is the most complete, essential reference for the VetScan VS2 Analyser. Always refer to the Operator’s Manual for detailed instructions. Place the manual in a convenient place for easy access.
Step 1: Unpack the Analyser and accessories.
- Place the box of reagent rotors in the refrigerator (2-8° C) immediately upon arrival.
- Remove the Analyser from the box and place on a level surface, free of vibration and sudden jolts. The Analyser should be at least 6 inches from the wall for access to the power connection and USB ports.
Step 2: Set up Analyser and electrical connections.
- Attach AC supply cord to power adaptor.
- Attach DC power supply cord to the back of the VS2.
- Plug AC supply cord into a grounded electrical outlet.
- Make sure all connections are secure.
Note: To prevent power surges or drains, do not plug the VS2 into the same circuit as your centrifuge, refrigerator or other high current device. Abaxis UK recommends that the VS2 be plugged into a surge protector designed for use with a computer. We recommend the use of an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) if the VS2 will be used in an area prone to electrical surges or power outages.
Step 3: Setting the System Parameters.
- Press the Power button to turn on the Analyser. The Analyser will go through a self-test. Once the self-test is completed, the Analyser will display ‘Analyze’ and is now ready to run a rotor.
- Check the Analyser’s date and time to ensure they are correct. Date and time must be accurately set. See section 5.7 of the Operator’s Manual for details.
- The Analyser is pre-set to report results in common units (mg/dL). You may choose to change the units to SI units (mmol/L). To change the units, see section 5.9 or the Operator’s Manual for details.
If at any time, the normal sequence of events does not occur, refer to your Operator’s Manual or call our Technical Support Department on 01904 488507.
Abaxis Port Devices Drivers
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the VetScan VS2 Analyser and are now ready to run samples.
2. Insert sample
- VS2 User Manual
Abaxis Port Devices Driver Update
- Failed Rotor Report Sheet
- Please note we will only accept failed rotors sheets for errors that occurred within the last 30 days. All errors must be filled out in full and must be sent to *protected email* to be eligible for a replacement.